Winter can be a difficult time for parents when it comes to keeping the kids occupied. It’s too cold to spend too much time outside, and I know most of us are tired of hearing “Let it Go” by now! Here are some fun and easy winter crafts that will keep your kids occupied (and teach them too)!
1. Counting, shapes, colors… anything your child needs to work on can be practiced playing Feed the Penguin via Little Family Fun
2. Practice counting with these Cute Counting Snowmen via Parents
3. Teach your children the science of How Snowflakes Form via Blissfully Domestic
4. Using Marshmallows and printouts of cocoa mugs, your child can practice their counting with Hot Cocoa Math via Apples and ABC’s
5. Create a science experiment out of a bottle of water and teach your child how to Make Ice Grow via Teach Preschool
6.Practice shapes with these Circle Penguins via Reading Confetti
7. Do you want to melt a snowman? Try this science activity via Little Bins for Little Hands
8. Practice letters and spelling with Marshmallow Names via Fun-A-Day!
9. Teach your children how igloos are built and work on their fine motor skills with I is for Igloo via What’s up Fagans?
10. Teach your children about colors and how they blend to make new colors with Rainbow Ice via Play Counts!